Sunday, December 2, 2007

the tunnel

This morning Lily and I made her first tunnel. She was having so much fun going under my legs that I thought she'd get a kick out of a "real" tunnel. She got a little confused when I told her, "I've got an idea!" and proceeded to move the necessary furniture, get the bed sheet, etc. From then on she kept calling the "tunnel" the "idea" which I thought was so cute. Here is the finished product. I love that it's the simple things. I'm sure this is only the beginning of many more forts, hideaways, and tunnels to come.

oh, and this was too funny not to post...here she is pretending to talk on her phone to Aunt ZaZa (that's what comes out for Missa)

15 comments:

Kristyn said...

PRECIOUS!!!!! She even twirls her hair while talking...love it!

Meredith said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Them Chandlers said...

GIRLS! They're so fun :)

Bex said...

oh my gosh. she's so cute! :) i wish kristen would make me a tunnel. i know i'm 26, but i'd still think it was fun.

melissaj said...

I love her! She can call me anytime!

Elizabeth said...

She is adorable. Glad she likes the tunnels...we will have to have you guys over to play in our Hide and Seek Combo!! Perryn and Teagan love it. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, too much!! i love her talking to Aunt ZaZa. what a great name! ;)

Becky said...

Tunnels are great! They are only going to get bigger and better as she gets older. : )

She is just too adorable.

Those Tonnes said...

So so cute!

Chris said...

that is so cute! I can't wit until I can actually understand something Katelyn says!

Anonymous said...

I used to volunteer in little village and whenever she was in our room she was ALWAYS the life of the party (and secretly one of our favorite personalities too). adorable little Lily.

Jen said...

What a sweetie! I love the hair twirling!

Lauren Williams said...

oh my gosh! soooo stinking cute!! if you ever need a babysitter let me know!!

Jeffie said...

oh my!!! she cracks me up! i have to see her soon!! love you all

stevie said...

What I love is the Cool Yule in the background!

And Lily. I love her too. I mean, for sure.